Mentally Insane Gaming
New website www.miglive.enjin.com This website will not be used anymore.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mentally Insane Gaming
New website www.miglive.enjin.com This website will not be used anymore.
Mentally Insane Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Application
by FG Vile XI Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 am

» Intro
by FG Vile XI Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 am

» LIVE Streaming 6/22/13
by FG Vile XI Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 pm

» application (Accepted)
by FG Vile XI Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Top posters
FG Vile XI (225)
Rank Structure I_vote_lcapRank Structure I_voting_barRank Structure I_vote_rcap 
MIG NIGHTMARE (32)
Kernul Sanders (30)
ScamArtist01 (26)
MIG MOHAWK (15)
MIG MR MAGIC (10)
MIG RoQsTaaR (8)
Retro Snugz (6)
H2O Insane (2)
DeathlyExSPENCE (2)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:29 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Rank Structure

Go down

Rank Structure Empty Rank Structure

Post by FG Vile XI Tue May 21, 2013 12:39 am

CHAIRMAN
Chairman & Founding member of Mentally Insane Gaming.
Chairman of The Council
The Chairman is identified by the initials "XI" at the end of the members Xbox Live gamertag (Ex. MIG Sample XI).
The Chairman and the Council Members are equal in ranking.
Oversees all of the Operations & Departments in MIG.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUNCIL MEMBER
A Council Member is the highest rank in MIG, and holds the highest amount of respect and responsibility in the entire community.
A Council Member is a member of the Council that votes on the major decisions that come up in the community.
The Council is put in place to make sure that the community is runs like a democratic style, to make sure it's not one person making the changes.
A Council Member is identified by the initials "XM" at the end of the members xbox live gamertag (Ex. MIG Sample XM).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMUNITY COMMANDER
A Community Commander is a leader of the community and holds the highest rank in the community. A Community Commander has the right to promote or demote any District Commander as they seek and hold the highest superiority of any leader.
A Community Commander main job is to expand MIG to new opportunities and to ensure its future growth and stability.
A Community Commander is identified by the initials "MC" at the end of the members Xbox LIVE gamertag (Ex. MIG Sample CC). All Community Commander are equal in ranking.
For someone to be promoted to Community Commander, it requires a majority vote from all current Community Commanders to agree on promoting a District Commander to Community Commander.
Works with the Council, and brings all the Information from above down too all the Districts.

DISTRICT COMMANDER
A District Commander, also known by the initials "DC" at the end of the members Xbox LIVE gamertag is in charge of a District. A select number of Brigades to oversee the well being of the members and success of the Brigades.

District Commander's Responsibilities:
Must assist Brigade Commanders with day to day operations.
Helps with activities within the District.
Provides advice and instructions where needed to keep a Battalion/Company successful.
A District Commander has the power to promote/demote members of the rank Battalion General and below.
Serves as a role model for all Brigade Commander and the entire district.
Start or approve new Battalions. Communicate with the members and address any issues within the District.
Display sound judgment and decision making in all aspects of their online interaction.
Evaluate Battalion General for promotion.

BRIGADE COMMANDER
A Brigade Commander, also known by the initials "BC" at the end of the members Xbox LIVE gamertag is in charge of a Brigade. A select number of Battalions to oversee the well being of the members and success of the Battalions.

Brigade Commander's Responsibilities:
Must assist Battalion Generals with day to day operations.
Helps with activities within the Brigade.
Provides advice and instructions where needed to keep a Battalion/Company successful.
A Brigade Commander has the power to promote/demote members of the rank Battalion General and below.
Must be active online and the forums on a regular basis.
Be available to hear new ideas, suggestions, comments, and solve problems that arise within his/her Brigade.
Work closely with his/her Battalion Generals to ensure that all members are playing in a professional manner and following The Code at all times.
Ensure that Battalion General post their Battalion list
Attend one Battalion meeting per week.
Approve transfers within own Brigade.
Keep discipline within the Companies and report any infractions directly to the District Commander.
Work closely with District Commander to promote MIG in a positive way to all online gamers.

BATTALION GENERAL
A Battalion General is in command of a Battalion within a Brigade. Having achieved the rank of Battalion General, a Battalion General will have numerous responsibilities within the Battalion to fulfill. Overseeing a Battalion, typically housing 1-6 companies of 20-84 members. A Battalion General is eligible for promotion after a Battalion splits. However, a promotion is not guaranteed.

Battalion General's Responsibilities:
Battalion General must make sure that all members are registered on the website.
Updates Battalion List, a list of members, weekly.
Ensures that Majors keep their Companies successful and improving.
A Battalion General has the power to promote/demote the ranks of Major and below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAJOR
A Major is in charge of a Company within a Battalion. A Company roster is typically 14 members, not including recruits.

Major's Responsibilities:
Majors insure the well being of their company members.
Must make sure that all Company members know how to find stuff on the site and assist where needed.
Makes sure everyone within the Company is aware and understands The Code, Rank Structure and the MIG Laws.

LIEUTENANT
Lieutenant is the first leadership position in Mentally Insane Gaming.

Lieutenant's Responsibilities:
Lieutenant assist Majors in running companies and therefore have authority over the company.
Must make sure that all Company members know how to find stuff on the site and assist where needed.
Makes sure everyone within the Company is aware and understands The Code, Rank Structure and the MIG Laws.
A Lieutenant has the power to promote a Recruit to Sergeant, with Permission for their Major.
There may be only one (1) Lieutenant at any given time in a given Company.
Must participate in Battalion/Company Meetings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SERGEANT
Eligible, but NOT required, to change Xbox LIVE Gamertag to represent MIG with the prefix "MIG" in your gamertag. Example: MIG Example. (Once approved by a Brigade Commander)
As a Sergeant, leaders will be depending on you to work with lower ranks and train with others in order to better prepare for Battalion or Company matches.
A Sergeant is expected to set an example by being a role model for the Privates and Recruits below you and to help them whenever possible.

Sergeant’s Responsibilities:
Follow The Code.
Follow The MIG Laws
Follow the Chain of Command.
Set an example by being a role model for the Privates and Recruits and help them whenever possible.
Work closely with Lieutenants and Majors to train others in his/her company.

PRIVATE
The first real rank in the Rank Structure. After getting to understand the Rank Structure as a Recruit for about three days, a Recruit is promoted to Private.

Private's Responsibilities:
Privates must be registered on the website and have added the their Battalion XBL Account (Example: MIG DR BL).
Privates are required to learn and respect The Code, The MIG Laws and Rank Structure.
Must participate in majority of Company/Battalion events. Absence to a select few of events are acceptable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RECRUIT
A Recruit is a new member of the Ranking system. Serves as the rank of Recruit for 1 week before settling in a Company as a Private.

Recruit's Responsibilities:
A Recruit must register on the website, www.migaming.forumotion.com.
Needs to Add on XBL their Battalion Roster (Example: MIG DR BL).
Must read and understand The Code, Rank Structure and The MIG Laws.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opting Out of the Rank Structure:
A member that doesn't want to be apart of the rank structure has the option to Opt Out. This means that the member has either gone inactive, or doesn't want to be promoted. This isn't permanent. But if a member wants to Opt back into the structure they need to contact the Chairman. The member will still be recognized on the company roster that he corresponds to, but he/she will not count as a member of the Community.

Requirements:
Essentially there are now requirements to this option
Not required to attend Meetings
Not required to get online (however if you go off more than 5 days without notification, you will be moved to the inactive list)

Different Colors represents a leadership / officer rank. These members have a specific role in the community and must put in a little extra effort for promotion as opposed to the 'member' ranks.
Brown represents a 'member' rank. These are simply ranks that require fewer effort for promotion to another "member" rank. Higher member ranks are simply honorary ranks before promotion to a leadership rank.

- Ranks are subject to change without notification.

FG Vile XI
FG Vile XI
CHAIRMAN

Back to top Go down